This is one of our all time favorite summer recipes. The grilling adds just a tang of barbecue flavor and the honey gives the salmon a unique savor.
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 2 Table spoon of honey
- 1 Table spoon fresh lemon or lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic powder
- Salt to tast
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Heat up grill and Logic Cast Iron Skillet
- Add olive oil to pan
- Season Salmon
- Cook fish and drizzle honey over the fillet
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side, then transfer to grill or george forman grill for 1 min on each side.
- Remove from grill drizzle a bit more of olive oil and top with cilantro.